Become a part of the UBC FamilyAccountant
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to management.
- Prepare and coordinate monthly reporting deliverable and analysis including variance analysis, revenue flash/fore case and other accounting reports.
- Perform monthly closing journal entries, accrual preparation and related supporting documentation as well as other month-end responsibilities.
- Prepare the annual update of the financial projections and revenue flash including supporting analysis and assumptions.
- Conduct analysis of accounting information detailing assets, liability and capital, and prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports to summarized current and projected company financial position.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compares budgeted costs to actual costs
- Exam and reconcile bank account transaction nationally and internationally and report unusual cash
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses.
- Interact with external auditors and regulatory auditors and provide them with the appropriate information and supports.
- Cooperate with external accountants in preparing federal, state, or local tax returns of company; examine accounts and records and computes taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulation
Education Requirement: Master’s Degree in Accounting
Specific Skills and Other Requirements
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Excel, TaxWISE
- Good Knowledge of GAAP, GAAS
- Proven track record of good analytical skills and project analysis abilities
Production Coordinator / Apparel Merchandiser
- Minimum 3 years experience in garment industry
- Strong knowledge of both knit and woven fabrics and garment construction
- Understand embroidery, screen print and appliqué techniques
- Prior experience in daily communication with China factories and US customers
- English and Chinese (Mandarin) bilingual, read and write
- Must be very proactive, organized and detail oriented
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Computer knowledge necessary, Microsoft office
- Independent sales representative that have good knowledge of apparel and the market
- Active accounts and private label connections require
- Top commissions